Welcome to Able Shepherd
By popular demand, this 2-hour class was designed to patiently and professionally familiarize students with our specific live-fire fundamentals and procedures.
- This class is optional and can be taken as a stand-alone class before or after the Protecting Our People (P.O.P) Class
- This class can be taken as many times as you wish
In this class we’ll be covering:
- Live-fire range brief and procedures
- Introduction to the standard Live-Range Safety procedures within the program
- Basic pistol safety and marksmanship
- Present gear and firearms preferences
- Address questions that students may have
- Classroom portion will be followed by approximately (1) hour of basic live-fire drills under the direction and control of our expert staff
- Bring personal pistol and 50 rounds of target ammunition.
- If you do not own a pistol, please bring 50 rounds of 9mm target ammunition and we will provide the pistol.
Sign up for Welcome to Able Shepherd
Welcome to Able Shepherd Offerings
Registration window will open in a new tab.